Post Thanks / Like

Default FLASH: No bus strike tomorrow!!

Government bought off the transport syndicates yet again, offering subsidies for their diesel fuel..

Once again screwing the public...TINSTAAFL all the way.

You and I will end up paying these thieves...

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The "OWNERS" win again.

When will the gov't have the balllllls to stare down the transport mafia until the mafia blinks !

Truth is; this is a business deal between two crooks and as HB indicates the public gets screwed. No free lunch, somebody has to pay.

Regards,
    PJT
    Last edited by PJT; 03-20-2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Needed to add some fact ? "somebody has to pay"

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually think of it as there is not going to be an increase in price but rather a new tax. It should be considered the BOHICA tax
    Bend Over Here It Comes Again tax

Bob K

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Government bought off the transport syndicates yet again, offering subsidies for their diesel fuel..

Once again screwing the public...TINSTAAFL all the way.

You and I will end up paying these thieves...

HB
    One my buddies in the drivers union (sindicato) called me the other day and said they are in the middle of negotiating with the gov. in order to get thousands of new vehicles exoneration.
    He asked me if I was interested to apply as I'm currently a member of the union, I said no I don't have any plans to move back to DR in the mean time.

Talvez cuando gane Hipolito yo vuelva!

JJ

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

what leonel should do is chop off the heads of those sindicate bastards and stick them up on the palacio national fence. new sindicate bosses will be much more flexible, i am sure...