Bus_Sosua to Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Hi,

Which is the better bus to take to Santiago? Metro Bus or Caribe Tours???

Does the Metro Bus leave the Texaco station in Sosua every hour like the Caribe Tours bus runs in Charamicos???

If I am going to the monument area in downtown Santiago, which bus runs closer to that area????

Thank you much,

J.B.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Caribe Tour has more buses. In the morning, Metro only has 2: 8:20 and 10:20.

Both Caribe Tours and Metro have a terminal in same location. If take Caribe Tours, get off at 2nd stop in Santiago. Almost next door to Metro terminal.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Taxi to Monument is RD150. Not a peso more.

Might i also suggest long pants and a shirt with a collar. If you walk around Santiago like i do in all the wrong clothing and footware people might think you are a gringo!!!!!!

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Caribe Tour has more buses. In the morning, Metro only has 2: 8:20 and 10:20.

Both Caribe Tours and Metro have a terminal in same location. If take Caribe Tours, get off at 2nd stop in Santiago. Almost next door to Metro terminal.

Thanks. If I'm taking the Metro bus into Santiago, is it the second stop on that run as well??????? I'll take the Metro, because I can catch it in El Batey.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Thanks. If I'm taking the Metro bus into Santiago, is it the second stop on that run as well??????? I'll take the Metro, because I can catch it in El Batey.

Metro only has one stop in Santiago. On the same street as the second stop of Caribe Tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.