Can you offer this 'Fella' a home?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Doesn't look too happy behind the mesh of the big airy kennel, does he? At least he is being temporarily well cared for and fed whilst in the hands of Animal Rescue | Dog Adoptions Dominican Republic | Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc. (Friends of the Animals).

2emhcow.jpg

'Fella', as he has been nicknamed, is a brown male Dobermann of approx. 5 years of age and was quite neglected and scrounging any food that he could when he was found in Costambar. It is believed that his previous owners may have sold the property where he lived and moved away.

Do you or do you know anyone who wants a good companion of pleasant disposition who will most certainly be a great watchdog for his new family.

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
A Wonderful Dog!

As a volunteer with AAASosua I can tell anyone that is interested in adopting Fella that he is a beautiful, gentle and sweet natured dog! The picture really doesn't do him justice as he is quite handsome. He has had some training and responds well to commands and directions. He would make a good watch dog as well as a great loving pet.
:bunny:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
As a volunteer with AAASosua I can tell anyone that is interested in adopting Fella that he is a beautiful, gentle and sweet natured dog! The picture really doesn't do him justice as he is quite handsome. He has had some training and responds well to commands and directions. He would make a good watch dog as well as a great loving pet.
:bunny:

Just curious - does he respond to commands in Spanish or English??

AE

Jessiejayne

May 17, 2010
Just curious - does he respond to commands in Spanish or English??

AE

The commands were in English so I am not sure about in Spanish, but he is quite bright so if needed I am sure he could be easily trained in Spanish too!
I do know that he is constantly exposed to Spanish because one of the workers at AAAS speaks spanish when working with all the dogs. :cheeky: