Im Looking to start a T Shirt company

mboydii

Mar 1, 2011
Hello,
I am moving to SD in a couple of months and I was looking into trying to export plain white tshirts back to the US. Does anyone have any contacts of connections to anyone else that may have a textile business or currently wholsales t shirts. I know it might sound kinda funny, but if done right it could be profitable. Please post any help.
Thanks in advance

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Intro | Grupo M in santiago

one stop shop. vertical manufacturer... knit facility (knit/dye/finish), cut, sew, pack, print, ship. but you need significant volume

ask for Rolan Snider. 809-241-7171

Reactions: mike l

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
Hello,
I am moving to SD in a couple of months and I was looking into trying to export plain white tshirts back to the US. Does anyone have any contacts of connections to anyone else that may have a textile business or currently wholsales t shirts. I know it might sound kinda funny, but if done right it could be profitable. Please post any help.
Thanks in advance

Doesn't sound funny to me at all...this is how I make a living....I have a t-shirt business here in Canada for 17 years...it's very profitable!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
maybe she participates in wet t-shirt competitions? seems like a good business to me :)
on a more serious note, i am sure every zona franca has one of them clothes manufacture blocks. there is one in POP so i presume there will be some in SD as well.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Do they do small lots?
Nope, this is "zona franca" factory everything they manufacture must be shipped abroad.

You may contact Velero as this is the most reputable Dominican T-shirt brand.

JJ

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
What is it that you do with t-shirts that is so profitable? Selling t-shirts seems very competitive, you can but them in shops on every street corner..........

I have a kiosk in a mall here in Ontario...joke type shirts..custom ones (on the spot) small quantities but I charge alot for ones and twos of the custom and photo. I order boxes and boxes of plain white tees from a company here in Ontario. Considering you pay 2 bucks for a blank white shirt and sell it for $15-$35 thats good profit margins....although the mall charges me 2000.00 a week for 6 weeks at christmas time :*/