Looking for a school in San Pedro De Macoris that is in need of children's books

Love2Read143

Mar 2, 2011
Hello,

I am a Special Educator in New Jersey, USA who decided to start a small cause to start helping children around the world by collecting gently used books written in English and ship them to schools in need. These books are in good condition and could use a good home in schools lacking a well-rounded library for its students. The goal of this mission is to pass along books no longer used here to students who may not have the opportunity. If there is a school in San Pedro de Marcoris that is interested, please reply to this post and I will send over my contact info.

Thank you very much for your time!

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Hello,

I am a Special Educator in New Jersey, USA who decided to start a small cause to start helping children around the world by collecting gently used books written in English and ship them to schools in need. These books are in good condition and could use a good home in schools lacking a well-rounded library for its students. The goal of this mission is to pass along books no longer used here to students who may not have the opportunity. If there is a school in San Pedro de Marcoris that is interested, please reply to this post and I will send over my contact info.

Thank you very much for your time!

I friend of mine is the director of a public school in San Pedro and very interested to talk to you. Please send me a PM!