Considering moving to DR

stevegigs

Oct 24, 2007
From reading DR1 it sounds like it would be a good idea to have a Dominican sponsor. Someone to negotiate prices untill you get settled in.
I'm guessing that knowing someone who is politically connected wouldn't hurt either.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
From reading DR1 it sounds like it would be a good idea to have a Dominican sponsor. Someone to negotiate prices untill you get settled in.
I'm guessing that knowing someone who is politically connected wouldn't hurt either.

Wow,

I know of a Dominican you can sponsor and several more all with political connections.

Call me NOW !!!

Are you serious ??

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
lol have you been there before?

i've read plenty here and once u get there its a whole different ball game. some people are spot on but others are just tourists and have no clue. you wanna live there take a month vacation and see how u like life.

Mar 1, 2009
Yes you should come, hang out and participate in local activities. That way you will meet real people as opposed to hacks. So do that, join a class, a program, am arts group, church, mosque, synogoge, the 4% people, something POSITIVE, this will lead to a more positive critical mass. No PUT@$ and shady stuff and you will do well.
I don't know what you like so I can't recommend anything that I might find fascinating.