Cibao travel-related questions...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Need some help from anyone living in the Cibao region. Here are the questions-

1) I have a box of assorted shirts to donate. Is there anywhere in the Cibao region where I can drop them off, like to an established Haitian relief organization?

2) I take a prescribed weekly cortico-steroid shot that I cannot miss for anything in the world. I've been given the medication and the needles/syringes only because I won't be in NYC to see my doctor. Anywhere I can go to to have the shot administered properly by a nurse? Is there any way I can get this done without too much hassle and what would be the cost?

3) Need a dermatologist that does in-office laser surgery. Will travel to the capital if need be.

Thanks in advance.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Since you will be in the Cibao, I would suggest that you drop the shirts off at CARITAS in the Archbishop's offices on 30 de Marzo, next to the Cirumvalaci?n.

Next, yes of course, and probably for free. Call me when you get here.

I will check today and get back to you. (Care to PM me with details, so I can ask her?)

HB

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
There is also a Haitian relief organization in the plaza across the street from Metro Tours on Av. JP Duarte.

I can give you the name of a nurse who works at the University Hospital Cabral y Baez and you can hire her per diem to do what you need to have done, if you want bro.

I have a female friend who is a dermatologist, I will have to get her number for you and address of her clinic if you want.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Berzin

1. We have a few Haitian families close to where I live that would love to have the shirts.

2. My sister and law is a nurse and my wife is a nurse and will gladly admister the shots for free. That being said if you have a tight schedule you could always stop at any private clinic and have it done in the ER for a nominal fee. Any questions call me and I hope to see you when you are here.