Boca Chica/ Juan Dolio

papillionsprincess

Aug 26, 2008
Hello,

Do any hotels in Boca Chica or Juan Dolio offer days pass or anything of that nature. I want to go for a day at the beach. I know I can just go to the beach without reserving a hotel, but I just wanted to know if any hotels offer like a day pass or anything of that sort, because I live in Santo Domingo.

Thanks.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Hello,

Do any hotels in Boca Chica or Juan Dolio offer days pass or anything of that nature. I want to go for a day at the beach. I know I can just go to the beach without reserving a hotel, but I just wanted to know if any hotels offer like a day pass or anything of that sort, because I live in Santo Domingo.

Thanks.

The Hamaca has a day pass for about $50 US.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Costa Caribe and Capella both offer day passes. I am not up to date on the prices. They both do offer discounts for residents of the DR.

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
Barcello in Juan Dolio was $39 just this week. Includes buffet lunch ~lots of great food to choose from~ and beverages, of course. Plenty of lounge chairs to sit and relax under a palm tree on the beach. Also pools and snorkeling equipment, volleyball, etc. But I don't think they offer it on the weekends. I'm pretty sure it's Mon-Fri only...