Looking to rent a car in Santiago

CRivera1994

Mar 8, 2011
I'm going to be in Santiago the week of the 15th and I need to rent a car does
anyone know of a good but cheep place to rent a car ??

Santiagoguy

Apr 21, 2009
pm me..i have a place that rents fairly new crx's and rav4's for around 45 a day and hummers for i beleive 125 a day US$

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Stay away from kendrick rent-a-car sneaky caniving people running that business the owner is a lawyer and she is shady!!!

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Yea, I hear you man. National is the cheapest but they like to hide charges until after you bring the car back.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I always had good luck with Avis. Also try Costa Rent a Car just outside the airport.

We've gone with Avis the last two years, and have been mostly happy with them. If you have an AA Frequent Flier Card you can book through them and get a 25% discount - same discount with an Entertainment Book coupon.

AE

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Had a pretty good experience with E-Z Rent car right outside the airport when I went this last feb.

Avis and Budget are the only 2 I will use. Had a car stolen back from me by the rental company once and that was a real pain in the ass. Had an accident with Avis and with budget and had no promblems being reimbursed on my credit card. Both companies worked with me and visa to square things away painlessly. Trust me if you go with a small company you will save money but if something happens, which is highly likely with all the UFOs on the roadways go with a reputeable agency.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Adventure Rent-a-Car always did me right when renting from them.