Sex Question

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Just a little story about life in RD.... never know what to expect.

Yesterday, I decided to get my annual bloodwork done here in RD.... cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.
I also specifically asked for the PSI - prostate analysis.

No problema...... 2050 pesos at the clinico. Compare that to $400 or so in No America.

It all goes fine until the blood taking women begin asking me questions I don't understand.
My Espanol is good enough in familiar circumstances - house, garden, airport, restaurants and so on.... but when I get a hospital, I might be a bit weak.

Anyway, they educated on some lingo i might need.

After a few futile minutes, the women go off in search of a translator.... they return with a cute chica who is arguing and complaining about having to ask me this question.

She leans over close to me..... cleavage and all..... to ask if i made love last night. It seems to be related to the prostata analysis !!

I say "No.... what about you?" The women all crack up....the chica answers "No".
This is a match made in heaven...

In all my years of bloodwork, I have never been asked that question.

Nice to learn one new phrase every day;)

WW

Reactions: AlterEgo

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yes, it affects the results, according to my urologist.

So i gather.... but, as I say... I've never been asked the question before and have been doing that test for 15 years or so.

It makes sense that they want to know if the prostate is or has been active.

WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Regular sexual activity is good for the prostate. Keeps it in working order and all lubed up.

Thats what I should have told the cute chica translator..... at her age , when asked the question , she have smiled a big one and said "YES" :cheeky:

I need to improve my Spanish vocabulary in this area...

WW

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
So i gather.... but, as I say... I've never been asked the question before and have been doing that test for 15 years or so.

It makes sense that they want to know if the prostate is or has been active.

WW
Have you ever been to the "Red cross" in order to become a blood donor in the US.
That's one of the many question they have already printed in a sheet you must read and understand before.....

JJ

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
This was for a report on the status of my prostate... not to donate blood.

When donating, let's hope you're sober.... not just sexed out:squareeye

Why would the Red Cross care about last night's activity?
Venereal disease?:pirate:

WW

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
so what was the question in Spanish ?

The question they were asking me....that i didn't understand.... was whether I had had sex the night before this blood sample.

If you're asking what it was in Spanish... how the heck would I know? I flunked the pregunta !:surprised

WW