Cheerios in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The old Pedro Mc Murffies has been taken over and there is a surf board out front that reads something like cheerios....does this mean they are only Selling cereal.

I have only seen 1 person in this place and i can only imagine why when all of the other places are doing well?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I belive it is actually Charo's and they have made on long bar in the place and ripped out the kitchen.. There is a small cook area in front and are selling gyros and sometimes chicken.
Hurry and visit the place as it won't be there long :ermm:

Bob K

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
yep

It was built to sell by the original ownere (Tony) and he is the only one who ever made any money there. This is the third or fourth owner. All were like boat owners who have two happy days, the day they buy it and the day they sell it.
Amazing how there always seems to be a gringo who comes along sooner or later and buys things even thought no one ever made a go of the the business. If you like it then just wait a few months it will be for sale.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I drove by again and they put up a full banner and the name is " Cheros ".

Must mean CHEERS in spanish but they don't have any mail carriers named Norm

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I drove by again and they put up a full banner and the name is " Cheros ".

Must mean CHEERS in spanish but they don't have any mail carriers named Norm

It's really a shame... all one needs is a simple bidness model, good food, cold beer, and a few cute waitresses and bartender with a nice rack, this is why Tony was the only successful owner.

Maybe I will find a Sanky buyer with a Turkey Neck Sugar Abuela to run it and flip it for a few quick RD Pesos in a few months......hmmmmm.

Reactions: waytogo
Status
Not open for further replies.