Indian couples in DR?

Amits

Mar 6, 2011
Hi there, are there any indians living inn DR? we live in Juan dolio, We heard that there are many indians living in dr, but we havent met any so far.
keep in touch.

Amits

Mar 6, 2011
do you know from where they are in india? We live in east DR juan dolio.
keep in touch ask them to oin indian community in facebook.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Pakistanis count? We are neighbors :)
There is the most famous and the coolest indian guy in DR but he lives in Cabarete. He has done quite well for himself. He is married to a dominican lady but his mom lives with him. They are sindhi but they speak hindi as well. A pakistani dentist lives in Mao but he is also married to a dominican lady. I am the a pakistani-american chiropractor living in santo domingo but I am single. I have seen some scattered indians here and there but we do not have an indian community here at the moment. My best friend was an indian in DR but he has moved to mexico a few years ago. His wife is also indian (agra).
Apart from being a famous chiropractor in this island, I am also the current championship belt holder of the best tandoori chicken and chicken tikka chef competition. Hahahaah
What part of india are you from? Do you speak hindi?
AZB

Amits

Mar 6, 2011
Ofcourse!!!!,
I am from Mumbai, yes I speak hindi but not so good, i am gujrati. My wife is also dominican, we just got married year back in mumbai.
Keep in touch

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
I am from India and I have four sub-continent friends here. one from India, 2 from srilanka and 1 from Pakistan. We live in La vega. Sometime ago one from from SDQ has also inquired about this.