It's official.. Teleimagen Satelital -BOCA CHICA , Juan Dolio THE WORST SERVICE!!

sush

Mar 9, 2011
Wao this company jsut keep getting WORST and WORST everyday there is something new with the signal; made a couple of reports the latest one on march 4th and STILL waiting for them to come to my house to check whats wrong... signal comes and go and of course you must pay whole month and on time... I WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER COMPANY that offer cable service in JD instead of this one!! -of course u have claro and sky for satelite and dont even want to go there.... :ermm:.......

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
Sometimes in the evening we have a weak signal, but no real problems. When we moved, they asked us what day we would like them to connect us at our new place. They called us 20 minutes before they arrived to tell us they were on their way. The couple of times we called about a problem from our old location, they showed up at almost the exact time that they said they would.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
WAO!!! i had just normal issues with them when i started but after that was all down hill; even a few days ago the supervisor called me!! she wanted to know if my control remote for the cable box was actually changed .... i requested it on march 4th... so im really NOT looking to complain i just have to.

now my signal is good the building manager send someone to the officce as the majority of us here had a problem with the cable at that time last 2 weeks i havent have any issues

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Foreigners and expats good piece of advice stay away from juan dolio and boca chica not worth the time and money to live or visit there. There exsts much better alternatives on the island!!!! Do research look on the map point and decide!!!

Dan Spinnover

Nov 1, 2010
baby bori wrote:
Foreigners and expats good piece of advice stay away from juan dolio and boca chica not worth the time and money to live or visit there. There exsts much better alternatives on the island!!!! Do research look on the map point and decide!!!

We fly in/out of SDQ. Sometimes we like to go to relax for a bit, either before the flight out, or once we come in, before going to our house in R.D. Agreed, Boca Chica was very expensive. Getting a day-pass at an all-inclusive nearby in Juan Dolio works out way better for us. And to keep on topic- the num. of TV channels and their quality was always high at the resort (when we stayed over).

sush

Mar 9, 2011

i've been in juan dolio for quiet a bit had no issues with the city it just depends how you live your life, i have some good friend that i carefully picked. i think is more the people than the place if you dont know anything then it may be bad for you.... only issue i had over here has been with the cable. and of course the prices of the houses-appartments here :)

why u think is so bad?

TELEIMAGENSATELITAL

May 21, 2012
Hello Sush.
We dont receive any claim since Mar 2011, please, cheack again our service and let us to know if you find still bad, we have digitaliced 100% our signal and works better, you will see better, and we havo no complans. looking forward to hear from you soon.

For any complains please contact us to:
contacto@teleimagensatelital.com

Regards to all opur customers, and thanks for your coments.
Admin TeleImagen Satelital.