"Wood" Restaurant in Juan Dolio

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Went to the restaurant "Wood" last month. At first glance thought I wouldn't like it as it looked "trendy" and that usually (to me) means. . not going to be good.

But the food and drink was very well prepared and prices not unreasonable.In fact I'm going to try it again next week.

Anybody else been there? Opinion?

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Please tell me what part of Juan Dolio in the eastern part or on the western side ..I have had some very good meals in Juan Dolio before at various restaurants on the beach

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Please tell me what part of Juan Dolio in the eastern part or on the western side ..I have had some very good meals in Juan Dolio before at various restaurants on the beach

On the principal Ave. that is under construction. Across the street from one of the completed(?) new towers. About 5 doors down from the fish restaurant Il m----,that I couldn't get into that Friday nite). Found myself at WOOD that was recommend to me that afternoon by a friend of mine.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
Recomend

I was there last weekend the environment and service were very nice, there were not too many people so it was a very nice and quiet dinner. we just had one issue with their (pesto+ hongo Porcini sauce) YAKS:speechles:speechles:speechles! there were no taste and... i dont know it just didnt feel right; i've had that combination before many times so it wasnt just trying., i tried adding more pesto and nop didnt work, we had to return it and order something else; rest of the food was very nice.

we told them straight why and they didnt even argue... check came we were not charge for that dish ( we were not planning on paying it either!) bottom line good service, good food and good prices...