Looking for aspiring journalists

J

Joe

looking for persons willing to contribute articles--serious, humourous, etc--for a new web site in newspaper format, devoted to gringos living in the dr

J

Joe

Re: what is the compensation??

no compensation---just a web site where we hope publish articles of an informative nature, current matters of interest, humorous antidotes, lifestyles-you name it--just what you'd find in a newspaper back home--designed for gringos helping gringos--do you want to help

H

Henry

Re: what is the compensation??

Thats pretty close what we have here, except people can ask us straight ahead, what they need! (Sometimes we find our antidotes over here too!)

V

Vi

this is interesting you want writers for the gringos living in DR. gringos living in DR must be very "special" to have a snewspaper devoted to them. do I need to tell you, when in rome do as romans do.

D

Doug

Vi, take it easy, it's called free enterprise, ppl can do what,where,when,why and if they desire, as long as it is legal,there are newspapers devoted to Canadiens in Flrida. Personally I think if a person is energetic enough, than good for him. ...Are you jealous?

C

Colin

my my vi---where i come from--canada--it's very common to see newspapers published in various languages---german, finnish, italian etc--these newspaper are not merely reporting canadian news--they are designed to keep their own ethnic or cultural group informed of matters relevant to that group---what's the big deal about having a website for english speaking people living in a spanish speaking country---did we lose our identity when we began living here--- i for one am glad to contribute ---give your head a shake

A

Adalgiza

This sounds very interesting. Drop me a line. I would love to learn a little more about your idea.

K

KenDP

I may be interested in contributing occasionally. Keep me posted.

C

carrie

just read colin's response--i too didn't realise that it was a condition precedent of living it the dr that one had to forrfeit his/her identity----give your head 2 shakes and then flush it down the toilet

V

Vi

Apologizing

for those who wrote to me directly: I apologize. And Doug, no I'm not jealous, you probably know more about the place than I do.