Where can I buy an industrial sewing machine?

holland1974

Aug 13, 2008
Hi, my wife is looking to buy a sewing machine but she is only used to the proper industrial ones not the little personal table top ones they have in Pricesmart. Second hand would definiteley be considered as long as ok condition. Does anybody know of such a place where we could buy one or as anyone got one for sale. Preferably north coast.
Thanks Craig

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Hi, my wife is looking to buy a sewing machine but she is only used to the proper industrial ones not the little personal table top ones they have in Pricesmart. Second hand would definiteley be considered as long as ok condition. Does anybody know of such a place where we could buy one or as anyone got one for sale. Preferably north coast.
Thanks Craig

If you are considering something secondhand why not try some of the Free Zone textile piece goods manufacturers, they often have redundant machines that they might sell you

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Also contact your local Fundaction Azucar and or Clubes de Madres.. there was a big push a few years back to get local women involved in sewing so there were lots of machines distributed.. they looked more commercial to me than a small home Singer, but I do not sew. ( machines were sent... no fabric, no teachers.,... and no thought about the flood of used clothing which arrives here )