need lyrics - it's killing me

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
hi,. I heard a cracking song and I think it's by El torito but not sure.. I cannot find it on the internet by the few phrases I can pick up from the song- can anyone help ? here are some of the lines I managed to write down.. le hace falta a quien, Dile que...en sus venas se que no vale la pena no estar dissimilar - yo se que le molestan resultados....-..se le ve que cuando besa a el, se ve como un alma destruida,lel amor de su vida -se que en cada instanta en que no le devuelve amor....su pasion es muy barata y mi corazon es muy >??- fuerte encantadora- hope someone can give me the name of this brilliant song so I can get all the lyrics.. thanks Mike

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
DOnt know, dont like El Torito. Voice too nasaly for me. But anyway...where you been Mike? I thought you might have been abducted by aliens or something?

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
been laying low Racer... back to DR in two weeks but staying all over the place.. getting a much needed vacation for 12 days- plan to travel the country- by guagua... from SDQ to the West to the North , across to the Samana peninsula and back through Santiago.. not so much time, but a day in each should do it. Finally got the loser out of my life..sort of... took some of your advice and yes, you really can get everything you want if you insist ... his whining girlfriend left him while I was last there in January- taking all the stuff I had bought - the fridge freezer, stove, washing machine , stereo, funiture, but I guesss that was obvious- although I felt LITTLE ****ed since I had no say i any of it all and I paid for it all....but whatever... so when are we grabbing a beeer?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?? oh and yes, thanks for the concern..

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I dont know man, you will need more than a day in most places. Remember the roads arent that good and the buses dont drive that fast. Plus there is nothing like rushing a sight seeing trip. It reminds me of the Griswalds in Europe.