Need a good Dominican worker?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
After 10+ years working at Punta Goleta, Cabarete under different owners/ management, Juan Pablo finds himself out of work. This situation is the result of yet another change.

He is honest, trustworthy and hard working, speaks a reasonable amount of English and supports his lovely family of wife and 3 children. He lives in Cuesta Barosa and has transport (bike) so is willing to travel locally daily. He is able and willing to turn his hand to many tasks including kitchen work, housekeeping, basic maintenance and was awarded ?waiter of the year? a while ago. He is a friendly, happy and smartly dressed personable man who would be an asset to any establishment.

I would have no hesitation in recommending his dedication and commitment to hard work so, if you have any employment available and are looking to find a good employee, please let me know so I can pass on any opportunity which may arise.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Who is doing the recommendind
what do you do and how do u no this man

Thank you for giving this thread a must needed "bump".

You can read my DR1 profile and I think I am reasonably known to a number of other posters if you need to check out my authenticity.

We have known this individual for almost all of the 5 years of living in the DR as he is the eldest son of the local Dominican family who are our neighbours. His professional ability is verified by other British friends who have regularly taken their holidays in the environment in which he worked so have seen, first hand, his capabilities and enthusiasm.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I also know this man and will give him a great reference! He is hardworking, diligent, dependable and honest. He is also a really nice guy!

Feb 7, 2007
Who is doing the recommendind
what do you do and how do u no this man

One really has to laugh at newbies and some of their postings...... Bluntly confronting oldtime posters....

Ralphine - is this your first internet forum you subscribed to? Usually posters who move around various forums "learn" that credibility of posters is a combination of their forum status (whirleybird is one of the forum moderators, it's a function assigned by DR1 powers to be not just to anybody but only to the most respected persons known not only virtually but in real world as well), then comes the posts count, reputation points, thank yous, join date, etc. Generally any forum (of any kind) veterans know how to process that data....

Whirleybird (shirley) is known to 99% of forum members with 1+ year membership. If she recommends somebody than her words are taken face value.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I'm not sure Ralphfine's comments were meant to be confrontational. His style sounded a little abrupt for sure, but based on some of his other posts, I think he is in the process of setting up business in D.R. and might be genuinely looking for quality employees. Of course that is all just a guess, but giving him the benefit of the doubt.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I need a messenger (driver for errands) in Santo Domingo.

Thank you, JD.

Am sure you are likely to get a good response for the position which you have available but, for the young man I am recommending, any employment has to be based near to his home and family.