Dominicans in Raleigh, NC

Travslayer

Mar 23, 2011
My family just moved from queens, ny. We would like to meet Dominicans who live in the area. The closest they have got to Dominican culture is the Carribean cafe, the international market, and the red room. Lol! If anybody willing to link up...that would be great. That will help the transition alot better.
I have 2 daughters ,29 year old female and 54 year old-grandmother.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Hi, I live in Raleigh and can tell you that the Dominican community is growing very fast here...
We are setting up a Dominicans Evangelicos church at the corner of highway 70 and Mill brooks road behind the McDonald and the gas station, if wanna meet plenty of Dominicans come by on Sundays 2:00 pm. Pastor Matos and family will be happy to welcome you and your family, I only visit this church from time to time as I go to an American church in Wake Forest.

If you are family oriented send me a PM, we can meet some time.

I cook a delicious Sancocho...

JJ

Reactions: AlterEgo

Travslayer

Mar 23, 2011
That's great! I was wondering is it any catholic churches in the area u can recommend? We will definitely go to church. My family loves to cook traditional dishes as well. Hopefully we can meet soon and further increase the Dominican community. If you have anymore areas where we can interact with more Hispanics that would be appreciated as well. I work alot...so my family will benefit for knowing what's going on in the community.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
St. Rafael the archangel Catholic Church on Falls of Neuse Road, the Spanish service is in the afternoon

SHALENA

pablowest

Apr 8, 2011
My family just moved from queens, ny. We would like to meet Dominicans who live in the area. The closest they have got to Dominican culture is the Carribean cafe, the international market, and the red room. Lol! If anybody willing to link up...that would be great. That will help the transition alot better.
I have 2 daughters ,29 year old female and 54 year old-grandmother.

Hi I am also planning to go to Raleigh. Can I join with you?

Travslayer

Mar 23, 2011
Call my fianc?

I'm normally busy with work , but my fianc? would gladly like to speak to mire Dominicans to get more familiar with the area. Her name is Zuly. Easy to email her at zuly1619@gmail.com