Spanish Lessons in Punta Cana??

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
Hi all

just wondering if anyone could recommend any where to do spanish lessons in the Punta Cana Area?

I came across Pilotage International but they only offer day course which would not fit in with work.

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I would recommend hiring someone to teach you private lessons. You can get one-on-one lessons that work around your schedule. If you are looking for someone PM me and I can ask around at the school if anyone is interested.

Whippet

Jan 26, 2011
I would recommend hiring someone to teach you private lessons. You can get one-on-one lessons that work around your schedule. If you are looking for someone PM me and I can ask around at the school if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the reply mxcutie

Im just working out my work hours now, so will pm you when I have them comfired.
BTW what school do you work for??

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I work at PCIS. The person that I have in mind for tutoring is also a teacher. She is a native Spanish speaker and she also speaks English fluently. She often helps me with my Spanish and has been a teacher and tutor for many years. I have no doubt you would learn very quickly with her help.

Reactions: Tamborista

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Just an idea as I am not 100% sure. There is a language school just past the Hotel Carabela Beach Resort in Cortecito. This plaza is next to Plaza Nautica and there is a bar called Montecarlo on the first floor as well as a German Deli. On the second floor is a language school that seems to focus on English but I'm sure there is a demand for Spanish class as well. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Reactions: Tamborista

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
The school that was at Plaza Nautica is no longer. They did offer Spanish lessons as I took them there. It was scheduled to move to area beside San Juan Plaza but now I hear that the owner is no longer going to continue with the school. I have engaged the person privately who use to teach me at the school. PM me if you want his info, he is flexible with hours. I like his program very much.

stephrossi

Feb 3, 2011
Pilotage also offers private lessons.
I studied there for 6 weeks and feel like I learned a lot.