Gazcue and the lecy cuts?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
What kind of downtime does the supply have in Gazcue, what is the average weekday/week like, routine? Or is it just random and unpredictable?

It is supposed to be less effected than other areas but I don't believe it, anyone got some truth/facts/averages/hours more likely to be off?

Cheers

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
What kind of downtime does the supply have in Gazcue, what is the average weekday/week like, routine? Or is it just random and unpredictable?

It is supposed to be less effected than other areas but I don't believe it, anyone got some truth/facts/averages/hours more likely to be off?

Cheers

Well. I have lived here for about 5 years and only in the last year did I contemplate getting an invertor. I have cuts only rarely.. less than twice a month.. and then ususally only for a few minutes to an hour. But.. that said... there are times, like two days ago, when it went out for three hours.

I use it as sorta a holiday... like a snow day from school

I just keep my Kindle charged

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Oh, that's reassuring, an inversor isn't priority. I'm used to 7 or 8 hours a day without, when in the capital. Another reason to move to Gazcue.
Cheers Annie.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I must admit one thing, 'ONE THING' I lurrved about our move to Bavaro was the 24/7 electricity, and at only a 1/3 more cost. If that could ever be the case in SD I think my life would be complete:tired: I know sad, and I have my priorities wrong.

I have a theory Bavaro gets it extra power by sucking the mental stimulation from it's residents minds, I will sacrifice the lecy for my sanity.:bunny: