What happened to the dog charity, closed down?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Seems to have vanished, what happened, the place in the Colonial Zone?
Nowhere in the capital to get a little dog these day unless you want to risk one out of a shop window?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You'll have to excuse my lack of Facebook knowledge but I need a list if dogs needing a home, picture and problems. I don't understand Facebook.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
one still there

Seems to have vanished, what happened, the place in the Colonial Zone?
Nowhere in the capital to get a little dog these day unless you want to risk one out of a shop window?

Isabel La Catolica, #3?
dont have a name but big sign on the door.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Still open

Yeh, I've been before, it seems to have gone.Yes Padela. Looks like it is no more, shame, canny bunch of young volunteers in there.
Yesterday 06:55 PM

They are still there, its just that the sign has fallen off the door. This according to their neighbors!!

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
PADELA is still around and has been around since 1983. They are located at #5 Isabel la Catolica in the Zona Colonial.

The number is 809-685-0999. The work they do is tireless and goes unrecognized by many. I was a volunteer there for several years and I adopted my best friend from the shelter.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I got a dog, but still unable to put a pic up. how do do this?

I know, look in the archives!! Done, not working!

How do I put a pic from my file on here?

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
it's still there - smallish place on Isabela Catolica in the very last block before that runs into Jose Garcia I believe. On the left side facing south.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Padela is still there but they dont have any real hours. You just have to be lucky when you pass by if someone is there. This is the number I have for them but dont know if it works 809-685-0999

A bit pointless having no real clue when an adoption place is going to be open. I've passed it a million times lately and never open, the animals must be pretty well screwed up in those tiny cages they use if that is all the attention they are getting. Better off to put them down.