Music/guitar Store? in POP or Santiago or SD ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
I need a music store, guitars bongos strings etc... I am in POP , can go to santiago or do I ned to go to the Capitol?? Any info appreciated..

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
There is a good little store that sells all mentioned on the second floor of Plaza Central. Next from Plaza Lama,

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
En la Capital , with "a" , Calle 30 de Marzo casi esq. 27 de Febrero, is the street for musicians and electronics. you can find everything there.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
I haven't been there, but was told there is a store in POP that sells guitars and other instruments. They also repair instruments. The name of the store is Simfonia. I do not have the exact location. It is on one of the streets off to the left of 27 Febrero heading in the direction from Scotiabank to the Claro office - around Claro or just past it. Hope this helps. Hopefully someone will have more information on this store.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Come to think of it there is a place on Indepencia 8 1\2, miramar/de la sanchez, on the opositite side of Ave San juan, not massive but they will get Anything by hook or by crook!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Plaza Sinfonia in Puerto Plata

I haven't been there, but was told there is a store in POP that sells guitars and other instruments. They also repair instruments. The name of the store is Simfonia. I do not have the exact location. It is on one of the streets off to the left of 27 Febrero heading in the direction from Scotiabank to the Claro office - around Claro or just past it. Hope this helps. Hopefully someone will have more information on this store.

Plaza Sinfona Equipos y Accesorios Musicales

Plaza Sinfon?a Equipos y Accesorios Musicales
(809) 586-4598
Pdte V?squez 66 - Puerto Plata

and around the country:

http://www.1411.com.do/otras-categorias-m-n-o-y-p/musica-instrumentos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.