Physical Rehab Clinic in SD

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
My wife was discharged from Cedimat/Plaza de Salud after breaking her neck etc. in a car wreck. Two months in bed and traction. She rec'd about 10-12 days rehab at Ceditmat which enabled her to start walking again. Ins. ran out a good while ago and she needed to get out as it was costing a fortune. Due to the drop in pain medicines home vs. clinic she could'nt do work outs necessary at home. The setup at Cedimat works her good and more easily but the pain is bad since she is being weined of the drugs. Luckily she has a friend with an ambulance service that takes her to Cedimat for 7 more days of rehab. The rehab is 12,000rd a day-- 3hrs.. After this I'm hoping she can at least ride in the car to a well recognized rehab place which can work with her for alot less. Really looking for suggestions on this. Also, Does anyone still know the scoop about pool membership at one of the hotels. Its been awhile since this was on the board and would like an update. Thanks much for any info.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
have you looked at the place run by Mary Perez de Marranzini: Centro de Rehabilitacion??? It is on the other side of the 27 de Febrero from where the National Police are located off of the street that runs between the Police and the Huacal.
It should be on google...

HB

Off of Leopoldo de Navarros, maybe on Antonio de la Maza?? Check them out since they do a lot of good work..this is over behind the Caribe Bus terminal...

Last edited:

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
have you looked at the place run by Mary Perez de Marranzini: Centro de Rehabilitacion??? It is on the other side of the 27 de Febrero from where the National Police are located off of the street that runs between the Police and the Huacal.
It should be on google...

HB

Off of Leopoldo de Navarros, maybe on Antonio de la Maza?? Check them out since they do a lot of good work..this is over behind the Caribe Bus terminal...

Thanks much HB we will check it out!!

May 19, 2011
PREMIER (cl?nicas de rehabilitaci?n f?sica)

This is the most technological of all rehabilitacion clinics in DR.

Here is the website Check it out. They have technology that is certified Internationally and every Therapist is a Graduated out of PUCMM or is brought in from outside the country . So you will have the best in DR. working for you.

It is in Santiago. :/ dont know if that would be an issue for you.

Website
PREMIER | CLINICAS DE REHABILITACION

Hope youre waife is feeling better .. and remember its (one step at a time) and sooner or later itll just be a memory.