Need 4 Batteries in SD

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
I'm planning to have my brother in law go to Pricesmart tomorrow to get 4 Trojans. I haven't checked there prices on these in over a year. Anyone know their current prices for reds? Also I note from passed discussions that the blacks may be better or US Batteries may be better. I would like to purchase at Pricesmart since I trust the validity.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
I'm planning to have my brother in law go to Pricesmart tomorrow to get 4 Trojans. I haven't checked there prices on these in over a year. Anyone know their current prices for reds? Also I note from passed discussions that the blacks may be better or US Batteries may be better. I would like to purchase at Pricesmart since I trust the validity.

I don't know about Pricesmart, but I bought 4 Interstate Deep Cycle batteries yesterday at the Ferreteria Americana on Luperon for about RD$4,500 each (including ITBIS). I'd done a little research and could probably have got them slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I trust the Americanas and it's very close to where I live, so all in all it seemed worthwhile to me.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I don't know about Pricesmart, but I bought 4 Interstate Deep Cycle batteries yesterday at the Ferreteria Americana on Luperon for about RD$4,500 each (including ITBIS). I'd done a little research and could probably have got them slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I trust the Americanas and it's very close to where I live, so all in all it seemed worthwhile to me.

Just bought 2 trojan reds at pricesmart 4895 each. 2 wks ago