Online Banking So No Account Statements Are Sent Through Post/Mail?

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2010
Hello:

Since there is no reliable postal system in the D.R. can I count on the bank I have an account with in the D.R. not to send me any paperwork in the mail such as account statements etc.? I hope everything is done online including the delivery of account statements online with no account statements or account notices or any paper work send to an address in the D.R.

Please give me feedback on your experience.

Thanks, Spartacus Unchained :rambo:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I have paperless online account, but every now and then they do send one out, typically should there be any changes in terms or anything else that gives them the chance to print paper. I have complained a few times but get told sorry occasionally we have to send physical statements out.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hello:

Since there is no reliable postal system in the D.R. can I count on the bank I have an account with in the D.R. not to send me any paperwork in the mail such as account statements etc.? I hope everything is done online including the delivery of account statements online with no account statements or account notices or any paper work send to an address in the D.R.

Please give me feedback on your experience.

Thanks, Spartacus Unchained :rambo:

All major banks have private couriers, they do not use the regular mail system. They are efficient and you get statements.

All major banks these days in the DR have online access, so get statements is not a problem.

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2010
Is it possible to give them a mailing address to send statements or paperwork to that is not the address on the Cedula?