Thread: Any Dominicans who live or lived in Russia?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Dominicans who live or lived in Russia?

Are there any Dominicans who live in Moscow or in any other town in Russia? If so could you share your experience? Do (did) you work? What do (did) you do for fun?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awoman View Post
    Are there any Dominicans who live in Moscow or in any other town in Russia? If so could you share your experience? Do (did) you work? What do (did) you do for fun?
    This would have to be a legal question...LOL

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by awoman View Post
    They don't speaks English!!!

JJ

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Regardless their English Russian and Dominican people meet and make kids. I have seen a couple in DR.

Post Thanks / Like

A lot of the old leftists were educated in Russia. go talk to them...they do not know English...Just Russian and Spanish...I think it will be kind of strange to find them on this board...

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If you see a guy walking on the streets wearing.... Una cachucha morada y un periodiquito Vanguardia del pueblo debajo del braso, talk to him he might speak in Russo.

haha

JJ

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

My cousins wife's sister went to Russia in the 70 the study chemistry. She spent a decade over their and she loved it. But she was blacklisted as a result of the cold war when she tried to make it in the DR. Pobrecita, "maldita comunita"!!!!, that's all people said about her. I'm sure Dominicans are kicking it in Moscow or Petrograd. We are all over the place.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lando calrisian View Post
    My cousins wife's sister went to Russia in the 70 the study chemistry. She spent a decade over their and she loved it. But she was blacklisted as a result of the cold war when she tried to make it in the DR. Pobrecita, "maldita comunita"!!!!, that's all people said about her. I'm sure Dominicans are kicking it in Moscow or Petrograd. We are all over the place.
    Russian women are some of the most beautiful women in the world, they remind me of Baskin Robbins 31 flavors.