Thread: need a rental for 5 days in Santo Domingo

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default need a rental for 5 days in Santo Domingo

i need a rental for Santo Domingo for my wife in and I for 5 days from 4/29 to 5/4 if anyone has any suggestions i am open and i have checked all of the rentals on this site and there is not many for SDQ thanks in advance

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dstruggle View Post
    i need a rental for Santo Domingo for my wife in and I for 5 days from 4/29 to 5/4 if anyone has any suggestions i am open and i have checked all of the rentals on this site and there is not many for SDQ thanks in advance
    ::Hostal Plaza yu::

clean, family run, aparthotel in Gazcue....

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

We spent a month in the rental listed as "Ocean View: Beautiful Residential Aptartments/Guest House" in Santo Domingo while we were renovating our house. Good location, very nice people, nice and clean. Nothing fancy, but our apartment was VERY spacious, we had the first floor apartment with huge rooms [1 bdrm, lg LV, DR, kitchen, 2 bathrooms]. I'd go back there anytime. About the only thing that I could complain about is that it's on the malecon and the traffic is sometimes noisy as it passes by.

AE

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

dstruggle, Try the foreigners club hotel located just three blocks from el conde street in the colonial city.

Foreigners Club Hotel they are very friendly and offer wi-fi internet, cable, and breakfast rooms rates starting at 37.00US per night per room two people. email then at [email protected] phone No. 809 689-3017.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi> I am in need of a rental for at least 12 days in September. I prefer a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment as me and a buddy are travelling together. I do not plan on driving so I need something that is within walking distance to supermarkets, public transportation etc...

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want budget short term self contained, just off Indepencia next to supermarket, super colmados, 50 meters from Ave Abe Lincoln and 50 mtrs from the Metro trans, super safe right next to the school with loads of security, try Luis on 809-543-5385. Small, but very secure and quiet. If you're not on a budget the city is full of hotels and aparthotels of every price and standard, it isn't difficult.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Sounds good. Does Luis speak English??? Also are there are any options that you might have? Just curious of some of the apartahotels that are within range. A kitchen is also necessary for me. I like to buy my groceries and cook.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

He'll send you some photos on request, yes Luis speaks English. Yes all the apartments have kitchens. These apartments are mostly for longer term but not super short term as you require. But he'll give you one for 12 days. They are usually only $500-600 per month but expect to pay a bit of a premium for the shorter stay. You can seE where it is by searching Hotel Hispanola, it is almost directly oposite.