need a rental for 5 days in Santo Domingo

dstruggle

Jan 17, 2006
i need a rental for Santo Domingo for my wife in and I for 5 days from 4/29 to 5/4 if anyone has any suggestions i am open and i have checked all of the rentals on this site and there is not many for SDQ thanks in advance

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
We spent a month in the rental listed as "Ocean View: Beautiful Residential Aptartments/Guest House" in Santo Domingo while we were renovating our house. Good location, very nice people, nice and clean. Nothing fancy, but our apartment was VERY spacious, we had the first floor apartment with huge rooms [1 bdrm, lg LV, DR, kitchen, 2 bathrooms]. I'd go back there anytime. About the only thing that I could complain about is that it's on the malecon and the traffic is sometimes noisy as it passes by.

AE

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
Hi> I am in need of a rental for at least 12 days in September. I prefer a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment as me and a buddy are travelling together. I do not plan on driving so I need something that is within walking distance to supermarkets, public transportation etc...

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
If you want budget short term self contained, just off Indepencia next to supermarket, super colmados, 50 meters from Ave Abe Lincoln and 50 mtrs from the Metro trans, super safe right next to the school with loads of security, try Luis on 809-543-5385. Small, but very secure and quiet. If you're not on a budget the city is full of hotels and aparthotels of every price and standard, it isn't difficult.

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
Thanks. Sounds good. Does Luis speak English??? Also are there are any options that you might have? Just curious of some of the apartahotels that are within range. A kitchen is also necessary for me. I like to buy my groceries and cook. :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
He'll send you some photos on request, yes Luis speaks English. Yes all the apartments have kitchens. These apartments are mostly for longer term but not super short term as you require. But he'll give you one for 12 days. They are usually only $500-600 per month but expect to pay a bit of a premium for the shorter stay. You can seE where it is by searching Hotel Hispanola, it is almost directly oposite.