If anyone is a late night computer user this is for you

MovingToDR2011

Mar 29, 2010
This is one of those things where once you install it you wonder how you lived without it.

It will save your retinas!

It's called f.lux and basically you enter where in the world you are and the type of bulbs you have in your room and it dims the screen with an orangey hue so it isn't like looking into a million candle light late at night.

If you do colour related work on your computer (design, photoshop etc) you can click to disable it for an hour - it takes about 5 minutes to get used to the first time it does it because it looks a little dark, but then after 5 minutes or so disable it temporarily and you will soon put it back on.

I actually don't know how I survived without it - I don't have any affiliation with f.lux and I never normally post these sorts of messages but I am doing on the 3 forums I post/creep because of how good it is lol

This is the link

Cheers, Stevie

Camila

Banned
Apr 19, 2011
It's really work well, I am really happy to know this...!
I also appreciate this, So, will follow these instructions, I also want to know about this community, I am new user of this forum, So, Inform me something about this. Thanks.

Camila

Banned
Apr 19, 2011
It's really work well, I am really happy to know this...!
I also appreciate this, So, will follow these instructions, I also want to know about this community, I am new user of this forum, So, Inform me something about this. Thanks.