Maid Needed in Zona El Portal Santo Domingo

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Hello! I hope everyone reading this is doing great!
I am looking for a Maid for 2 or 3 days a week. New to this in the states never had a maid. We borrow my mother n laws one day a week now and it just is not enough. Open to any ideas but need to know how it works here. Right now we are paying 500.00 DOP a day plus food and transportation. Can anyone help? Know anyone you can trust? Most of the work would have to be done unsupervised. We both go to work at 6:30 am.

Spec. 3 small dogs, 3 bed rooms, 1 bath, laundry 1 patio. No cooking only light dishes since we don't eat at home during the week.

Thank you in advance for all your help!

SDF

SDF123

May 19, 2008
I see a few people have looked at the add but no comments? Am I doing or saying something wrong? Is 500 to low? to few days? Do we need to consider a live in? Any help would be appreciated. I really don't like to mop or clean the bathroom.

Thank you
SDF

Hello! I hope everyone reading this is doing great!
I am looking for a Maid for 2 or 3 days a week. New to this in the states never had a maid. We borrow my mother n laws one day a week now and it just is not enough. Open to any ideas but need to know how it works here. Right now we are paying 500.00 DOP a day plus food and transportation. Can anyone help? Know anyone you can trust? Most of the work would have to be done unsupervised. We both go to work at 6:30 am.

Spec. 3 small dogs, 3 bed rooms, 1 bath, laundry 1 patio. No cooking only light dishes since we don't eat at home during the week.

Thank you in advance for all your help!

SDF

Have you had any luck? If not I can ask my girlfriend (actually ex) if she would be interested. Honest, hard working, professional level of cleaning. She is getting $700rd, not incl. transport. Does not speak English.

Dan