looking for old friends

A

Anne Abautret

Who can help me to get in touch with friends?I let Dominicana in 1991 and I would like Michel and his brother Marco ,both from Belgium know about my adress. Thanks for your help, Anne.

M

mac

Hi Anne,
Marcos, if it?s the same, is working with another Belgium guy in Puerto Plata. I will ask him this week and get back to you.

A

A.J.

Re: looking for old friends-Mac

If you are thinking of the Marcos who work as a tour guide for Dominicana Jones and Haiti tours he is dutch, but your right his friend is belgian.

A

Anne

Thanks for the info.I am looking for my friend Marco from Belgium.His Father Mario and his brother Michel had a restaurant (cafe Terminus) in Puerto Plata 12 years ago.I hope you can get in touch with him ,merci.Anne

A

Anne

hi, Carol, My friends Michel and Marco lived in Puerto Plata in the 80. They had a ranch in the North Coast and in Juan Dolio as well(Safari Tours) Thanks for your help Anne

G

Ghost of The Painted Turtle

If you do find any "extra" old friends, Carol could sure use one.

Notice I even used what "could" be a valid web mail address, you can't even type hotMMail correctly

You are without a doubt, the most pitiful useless creature that has smeared this board with nonesens since the Painted one