Coming to SD in June need help.

michealkris1

Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

I am coming to SD on June 10th. I would like to know if there is a aparta hotel near the GOLDS GYM.
I am social worker by profession so I feel more comfortable in average accommodations rather than high end. I also heard that staying near the colonial can be interesting. I am just coming to SD to relax, workout, sleep and soak up the local culture, maybe take a trip Boca Chica and San Cristobal.

I would also like to know if anyone can recommend someone to show me around for a few days to get acclimated to the area?
I would compensate them for their time. I feel it is always good to know someone on the ground.

Initially I was supposed to visit last March but family members had some health problems and I had to be supportive to their condition. This time, I am ready and look forward to enjoying this beautiful country.

Any advice or referrals would be appreciated

Respectfully,
Michael

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
I honestly know of no apart-hotel close to Gold's Gym. Even hotels are pretty far away. If being close to Gold's Gym is imperitive, I would contact this site Santo Domingo furnished apartments, Santo Domingo apartment rentals, Santiago furnished new apartments rentals, santo domingo and santiago vacation apartments rentals, home or villa rental for tourism, business trip, corporate relocation, internship.

They do short term apartment rentals in SD and I know the owner has several properties in the Piantini area, which is right next door to Gold's.