Presidente in Ocala Florida???

Campesino

May 18, 2002
Hello everyone, Happy Easter to all. I need some help. I have a family member staying in Ocala, Fla., and was wondering if Presidente can be found in this area. They are willing to drive around in order to find it, so it can be outside of Ocala. Any info, such as phone numbers for supermarkets or liquor stores that may carry it would be great. Its been a long time since I've had a Presidente Fria. Summer is almost here and I would love to sit on the deck and enjoy one, or two, or.....:classic:

Thanks for your help.
Campesino...

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
I have been in Central Florida recently and I have seen Presidente in Publix supermarkets, an internet search with the relevant zip code will reveal stores in and around Ocala.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
If you can't find it in the local Publix check at the local bodegas. If your really crazy you could take 441 to Leesburg, Mt Dora or even Apopka but it might just be easier to get on the turnpike and go to Orlando. :)

RAQUEL RR

Apr 24, 2011
Hi, i live in orlando and here you can get presidente in all supermarkets, like publix, bravo and more

Campesino

May 18, 2002
Presidente in Ocala.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to post. I will check the stores mentioned and give them a call to confirm if it is in stock. Hopefully I will be enjoying a nice cold Presidente soon. Thanks again. Have a great day.
Campesino...:classic: