Help Needed in Santiago and Santo Domingo

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I am currently attempting to find funding for a new orphanage and school on the North Coast and am up to my eyebrows in grant proposals.

The school needs equipment like student desks, teacher desks, white boards and other furnishings. I know of a place in Santiago (Educa-Diesa at Calle del Sol #28; 809-582-6006) which sells school furnishings. Unfortunately, there is a problem with reaching them by telephone - line seems to be out of order.

Because there is a deadline, I do not have the time to travel either to Santiago or to Santo Domingo to get price quotations, so I was hoping to have the vendor fax a quote to my office.

If anyone in either Santiago or Santo Domingo knows of a vendor that I could contact tomorrow, would you please either post or PM me the information?

I looked in the p?ginas amarillas. Educa is listed as a librer?a, but I have no idea which of the other listed librer?as would also sell school furnishings. If someone knows, it would be huge help.

Thanks very much,

LP

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have looked all over. I will ask in Santo Domingo this morning and see. Sorry.

HB

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Thanks HB! I wish I could just get on the Metro and go to Santiago to visit Educa, but there just isn't time for that. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can find someplace in SD, or that the phone to Educa is working today.