Looking for time out, work for a roof over our heads.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Looking for a time out arrangement. Been trying to move back into Santo Domingo after time in the East and not really getting the vibe of the city now, either we have changed or the city has lost its appeal.
Anyway, we want time out away while we consider our future plans and where we want to be. (I was talking to an American guy who suggested trying this after he and his wife did so in the North somewhere on a campsite or retreat type place) So we are offering to come and work on a basis of graft for a roof and food, (I dunno, maybe you have a property you have vacant or somewhere needing renovated, I'm quite capable at most tasks involved in this area) no cash involved unless you must. Really just want to try and live for the moment without needlessly spending or at least keep our costs down until we get back into real work, our immediate future plans have been a little upset for the moment.
If you have any projects you need help with, or even just help around the general running of your property and day to day tasks, I'm sure we can help out. Just post the requirements and I'll let you know if we can and want to do it.