Which resorts allow day passes if we did NOT book a room there?

Liguidsoul

Oct 3, 2008
I plan to stay in a private condo in Punta Cana. Which resorts allow day passes to use all of their facilities, pools, beaches, and even bars/restaurants (all inclusive) with a day pass?

I do NOT know anyone staying at the resort.
I do NOT have a room at the resort.
I simply want to show up and pay a daily fee to use their resort without having a room.

I know IFA resort allows this for $40 per day.
Do you know other resorts that allow this? And what is the price?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
It is best to check with each resort regarding policies and times. There are day passes and night passes. A day pass runs about 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and the night from 6:00 pm to 2:00 am. :cool:

It is not uncommon for a resort to require advance notice of a request for passes as there may be some dates on their calendars when there is an embago on passes.

Regards,

PJT

carib

Jul 16, 2002
day/night pass

Most of the resorts have passes for sale. Most or all are sort of a rip off. The passes often cost more than you can book a room for if you search rates online. Then you can have food and drinks all day and night, remembering that the food is usually just ok. For example with most day passes you must be out of the resort before dinner time, and you have no room to change in, etc.
carib

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Bambu at bavaro gives 6am till 2am A/I passes for $50. You can sleep on the beach for a week there if you find a quiet spot (not likely) and just use the A/I during the days.

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
The majority of Bavaro/Punta Cana's 51 resorts will offer you a day pass. As another poster has already mentioned, the cost for a day pass is sometimes very close to the room price. In many cases, it's just worth it to get the room. In any case, pick a resort, pick up the phone and ask. Chances are they have a day pass.

Feb 7, 2007
Ocean Blue day pass (till 6 pm) is $70 pp. Expedia room 1 night minimum is often $120 for double room (2 pax) in low season. You can check in as soon as 12 noon and stay till 4 or 5 pm next day. 9alculate difference.