Phone service down again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinfatuation

Dec 13, 2010
Florida, United States
I'm having no luck with getting in contact with my friend in Jarabacoa. He's usually online on msn daily, and the rare times that he isn't can still reach him on bbm. Unfortunately, I haven't had any contact with him since last week Saturday and not only has this happened before with Codetel, I know for a fact that there were issues when I was down there about a week ago.... Does anyone know if this is the case? Knowing would really put my mind at ease

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I guess I hit a nerve!!!!
You will find out the HARD way!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
YOU are already an EXPERT,after only a week here."Quick Study"?????

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"OH!","I'm sooooooo sorry!
I didn't realize you had spent a week in the DR!
You already know EVERYTHING!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Feb 7, 2007
Claro/Codetel had 3 major outages these year, on national level. "Unfortunately" they lasted only anywhere from 6-18 hours and therefore would not be the reason your friend would be "incommunicated" for over a week.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Claro was not down. Alida has Claro service in Jarabacoa.

I suspect there are other...err..."issues"...at play.

drinfatuation

Dec 13, 2010
Florida, United States
Okay..... First of all, I asked a valid question about a valid concern and I deserve a real answer from someone if they know it, not this childish bs from people who still have have the mental capacity of a 12 year old. Second, you have no basis from which to make the snide remarks that you do towards me; you don't know me, my situation, or background. I am not one of these idiot females that goes on vacation, meets some low class nobody and screws them or "falls" in love with them; I wouldn't do it at home and sure the hell wouldn't do it anyplace else. To me, trash is trash and it looks like I ran across some on here.... Third, I don't care who you think you are or how important you believe you are in your make-believe world, it does not give you the right to disrespect anyone on here. Pull your head out of your ass and stop thinking that you are all of that because you're not. Fourth, I don't see what the hell your comments even have to do with my question, the sankie one or claiming that I think I'm an "expert" because I was there for a week. Really? Did you ever stop to think that maybe my friend is someone that I knew BEFORE I came to the DR and that maybe I really am just concerned about him.....or that maybe(gasp) he not some sankie? Of course not, that's too much like work and it's just easier to jump to baseless, irrelavent conclusions. And lastly, if you can't contribute anything meaningful to threads that I post, stfu and stay off of them.

drinfatuation

Dec 13, 2010
Florida, United States
Okay, that's fine, and if he's just being an ass and not wanting to talk to me, I can deal with that. I guess my biggest worry is that something is wrong with him. And if he's screwing someone, that's his business, not mine.....hence the word "friend" :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You have the option to place any DR1 poster on your "IGNORE" list.
Try using it.
But then you will soon be a "Voice Crying In The Wilderness"!
My bet is still that you are worried about your "Friend's" OTHER Clients! About his health??? Not-So-much"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Would a "Sankie" by any other name("FRIEND" for example) SMELL as sweet???"

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Claro was not out major time last week in Jarabacoa, talked to several friends on several day's without any problems.

Hope that answers you original question.

Acira

MWpending

Feb 22, 2011
CCCCCCCCCCC, Don't be so harsh!!!! some of us come from places where Trust, honesty, respect and good morals are the norm. So Old Wisdom One~~~~~ Educate one ......
<evil grin>

Last edited:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
You have the option to place any DR1 poster on your "IGNORE" list.
Try using it.
But then you will soon be a "Voice Crying In The Wilderness"!
My bet is still that you are worried about your "Friend's" OTHER Clients! About his health??? Not-So-much"!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Would a "Sankie" by any other name("FRIEND" for example) SMELL as sweet???"

Ok, I gotta pull out my DomYork accent now LOL.....
Yo, my n*gga....we have GOT to get together when I come down. You know how I do...I like yo style...give me a minute to catch a plane and we gon run this sh*t LOL

Lord, I am on the floor :)

SHALENA

drinfatuation

Dec 13, 2010
Florida, United States
For the last damn time because I am really getting sick of people assuming that I am stupid, do not assume that you know ANYTHING about me because you don't. Just because y'all think you are right, doesn't mean that you are. If those of you making the ignorant and baseless comments can not contribute something meaningful then stay off of threads that I post; no one is forcing you to read them. Or better yet, try asking before jumping to conclusions, because whatever y'all may believe is the situation is not the case

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
For the last damn time because I am really getting sick of people assuming that I am stupid, do not assume that you know ANYTHING about me because you don't. Just because y'all think you are right, doesn't mean that you are. If those of you making the ignorant and baseless comments can not contribute something meaningful then stay off of threads that I post; no one is forcing you to read them. Or better yet, try asking before jumping to conclusions, because whatever y'all may believe is the situation is not the case

You sound like me in '08 and some of '09 LOL
Let it go girl
The more you go off, the more I'm convinced that he speaketh the truth
From me to you....brush your shoulders off and keep it moving

SHALENA

drinfatuation

Dec 13, 2010
Florida, United States
It's a character flaw of mine..... No, he's not right by a long shot, I just have no tolerance for triflin people, and it's not just the bs he says to me, it's the total lack of respect he shows those of us who are new here period. I believe that somewhere you wrote about how people made assumptions about you and found later that they were wrong. It's no different; ask if you really want to know, but don't assume i'm like everyone else and believe that you already do.....except for Cris. He can go to hell for all I care......

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010

Here is a reality check for you - public board - you don't get to decide who will or won't respond. Don't like it - don't post.

You opened the door - so I will bite - who is he? How long have you known him? How did you meet? Where does he work? Tell us all about your "friend" and then we will know and won't have to assume!

You need to understand that those of us who have been around both in this country and on this board have seen it all and heard it all. We are willing to give you the benefit of our experience and knowledge if you have the guts to listen. Simple.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Bin Der Dun Dat!"and,Bought the T-Shirt,AND Sent The Postcard!

At least I have kept you from worrying weather or not your friend is "Well"!
I don't know if he is "WELL",but is he "GOOD"? THAT is the question??????? :smoke::smoke::smoke::p
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.