wireless internet in Bavaro

papi201

Dec 2, 2010
Hi, i am planning a trip to Bavaro, i can rent an apartement but there's no internet. Somebody told me i can have internet with Handy and i have to go to Claro to get that. Now my question; is it expensive to use and is there good connection in Bavaro? I want to listen to internet radio there, so i would like to go online a lot.
Thanks.

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Hi, i am planning a trip to Bavaro, i can rent an apartement but there's no internet. Somebody told me i can have internet with Handy and i have to go to Claro to get that. Now my question; is it expensive to use and is there good connection in Bavaro? I want to listen to internet radio there, so i would like to go online a lot.
Thanks.

How long are you visiting for? If it's a short vacation, it will not be worth your while to visit Orange, Claro or Tricom. Also, if you are renting a condo, it's very odd that internet is not included.

papi201

Dec 2, 2010
But can somebody tell me, if i buy a dongle and prepaid internet in a Claro-shop and i want to have internet during one month, how much would that cost me? And the internet, is it very slow, i mean, can you play a Youtube-track?
Thanks.