Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why would you kill someone?

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Why would you kill someone?

Things are getting a tad out of control I think. In a hotel/restaurant in Juan Dolio last night the watchyman went into the office where the waitress was watching television (another busy night) and wanted to change the channel. She stabbed him to death, I assume as she was watching some novella, and then did a runner. Full story second one down on this blog. http://www.macorisdelmar.com/.

I know people get killed over games of dominoes, and one was murdered in Bani once for farting so i am told, but changing television channels???!!!

Matilda

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Rats in a cage.

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

just last week, here in POP:
    Vigilante privado mata compaņero trabajo de cartuchazo en la cara | periodicoelfaro.com.do

apparently the victim was washing his moto in front of the bank. killer came to tell him he should move, the victim wouldn't. dude had a shotgun in his hand and he simply fired one. end of story.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, yes we will hear from the 'it happens everywhere' brigade, but seriously, it is all getting a bit mental. I am seriously considering my future here and if here then where I want to live. All these murders in people own homes has me wondering where we are safe, and if I am allowed to speak out of tone with anyone here without the prospect of being stabbed as I leave my front gate.
    Men here are well known for the aggressive arguments and so on, strong mind and loud mouth. I think we are going to be seeing less of this as people are being murdered for farting, jeesuss, wtf!!!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess the pressures of living in NAL's and Pichardo's paradise is getting to the ordinary public.

Post Thanks / Like

Everone has a killer intinct in them. People with short fuses will resort to killing faster than a level headed person.

People sexually frustrated will kill even faster. Maybe she was the latter.

7. Likes curlando liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunk people even faster!!

9. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people are just plain savages. That's all.

11. Likes Bronxboy, Africaida liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Killed For "FARTING"????????????????????

No more"BANDERA" for me!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Things are getting a tad out of control I think. In a hotel/restaurant in Juan Dolio last night the watchyman went into the office where the waitress was watching television (another busy night) and wanted to change the channel. She stabbed him to death, I assume as she was watching some novella, and then did a runner. Full story second one down on this blog. http://www.macorisdelmar.com/.

I know people get killed over games of dominoes, and one was murdered in Bani once for farting so i am told, but changing television channels???!!!

Matilda
    We Dominican get pi$$ off if somebody change the channel that we are watching. I almost killed my big brother for changing the channel when I was watching my favorite program. I find nothing more annoying than changing the channel without the person who is watching TV permission.

I would say the biggest fights between brothers and sisters is due to channel changing without permission.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast