Children's Birthday Parties? I.E. Clowns?

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
Hello Everyone.. I know I can get a clown or 2 here in Barahona, but is there anything else I can get to hire for a children's birthday party? Magician? Something a little different?

thanks
Jen

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
A face painter will be very popular...often the clowns do basic magic...balloon animals, etc. A photographer is nice to have so you don't have to worry about taking photos...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ah, birthday party with clowns... the only occasion in my life when i wished to carry "little boy" (how appropriatly named, btw) in my purse so i could swing it at clown's head and take all the party to a "better place". my only consolation was the fact i was seated next to friend's father (RIP) who was blind, part deaf (the other part went too, with the party's music) and almost entirely mute.

in any case, make sure children at the party speak spanish because clowns would only use that. they normally carry with them CD's with children's songs and appropriate equipment. also, warn the adults they'd have to be involved. apparently the best part of the program are competitions that make parents look like complete fools. and prepare awards: colour books, crayons, sweets.