I am baaaaaaaaaack. Run for cover!!!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I am baaaaaaaaaaaack, run for cover!!!!!

Although banned for "a few week" that turned into over 3 years, the gate was left open and the Village's Idiot (me) escaped.

So here I am.

To the old members: LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLE.

To the new members: don't believe what the old members tell you about me.

I am in fact a little puppy, a Saint if you will, that don't like confrontation, don't curse, don't call people out, don't tell it like it is and looooooooooooove Sankies.

No need to miss me anymore, the Devil is back!.

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
What happened, Tim finally decided to kick you off his site and now you're back here?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Although banned for "a few week" that turned into over 3 years, the gate was left open and the Village's Idiot (me) escaped.

So here I am.

I am in fact a little puppy, a Saint if you will, that don't like confrontation, don't curse, don't call people out, don't tell it like it is and looooooooooooove Sankies.

If this post was in my forum, I would have deleted this thread!!!!! lol

Welcome back tocayo. I look forward to your warped humor.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What happened, Tim finally decided to kick you off his site and now you're back here?
Tim?.

Nobody kicks me. You should know that by now.

Since you asked a question, it's only fair I ask you one also:

Are you over what that Sankiette did to you?.

Tell daddy your story.

You are not still mad at me, are you?.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Tim?.

Nobody kicks me.

Tell daddy your story.

Yeah, begging to come back like a little lap dog for over three years and here you come starting crap.

Unfortunately for you, we have moderators on this site that don't take bribes in the form of donations in exchange for letting you pollute it with your worthless bile.

I suggest you leave this one alone and keep it moving, brother. This is not the way to begin.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

So here I am.

I forgot to tell you....

You're on probation and Berzin will be your parole officer for the next few months.

Your fate lies in his hands, so you better play nice.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Tim?.

Nobody kicks me. You should know that by now.

Since you asked a question, it's only fair I ask you one also:

Tell daddy your story.

You are not still mad at me, are you?.

Glad to see you are back Miguel.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Yeah, begging to come back like a little lap dog for over three years and here you come starting crap.

Unfortunately for you, we have moderators on this site that don't take bribes in the form of donations in exchange for letting you pollute it with your worthless bile.

I suggest you leave this one alone and keep it moving, brother. This is not the way to begin.

Little Berzin, why don't you ask Robert if I begged to be left back.

I know you are talking hurt and when you do you believe everything your brain tells you.

"Brother", it's been over 3 years, don't you think you should move on?.

Why hold a grudge for so long?.

I didn't think I hurt you that much.

Since it seems I did, my apologies.

Now move on.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I forgot to tell you....

You're on probation and Berzin will be your parole officer for the next few months.

Your fate lies in his hands, so you better play nice.

Read his two posts to me.

Is that the way a mod should act?.

I will play nice ONLY with those that play nice with me.

So my "parole officer" is someone who holds a grudge against me?.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Read his two posts to me.

Is that the way a mod should act?.

I will play nice ONLY with those that play nice with me.

So my "parole officer" is someone who holds a grudge against me?.

I never said it would be fair or easy, such is life.

Deal with it or move on...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Miguel

Behave yourself compadre because you have a lot to offer and I'd hate to see you go so soon. This is the "new" "kinder and gentler" DR1 where we let bygones be bygones and don't focus on the past. :)

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Welcome back, I don't nor did know you, but you sound barking so I don't really need reasons why you were banned before. Have fun, be cool, whatever was,,, was!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I never said it would be fair or easy, such is life.

Deal with it or move on...
Let me get this straight, in less than 15 minutes, over 120 views and a few members posted they are glad that I am back,
Cobraboy, SKing and Frank The Tank liked my post (meaning they are also glad I am back),
and you are telling me my fate is in the hands of stupid little kid who is mad at me because I told him over 3 years ago that his girlfriend was a Sanky that was taking advantage of him?. (which turned out to be true).

If that's the case, BANNED ME AGAIN FOR LIFE.

I didn't commit suicide 3 years ago and I promise you I will not commit suicide if you ban me again.

If you think I will take his childish crap and not defend myself, I guess you don't "know" me.

Go ahead and ban me because I will not take his immature crap.

At least NOW you know some old members were glad I came back and that I WAS indeed missed.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Miguel

Behave yourself compadre because you have a lot to offer and I'd hate to see you go so soon. This is the "new" "kinder and gentler" DR1 where we let bygones be bygones and don't focus on the past. :)

Camarada, I came with good intentions.

But Berzin can't let things go.

And if Robert says that he is my "parole officer", it's just a matter of time before I get banned.

So I will gladly leave on my own terms, just like the first time when I PM'ed Chris and told her I was going to do something that was going to get me banned. And although she told me not do do it, I did it.

Believe it or not, there are more important things in the world than a site banning a member.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
But Berzin can't let things go.

The only person that is not letting it go is you, enough!

DR1 is not your shrink or your personal playground.

Let it go, eat some humble pie and ease yourself back in if you don't want to get kicked off the site again.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.