LED TV from USA to DR? SAFE? cheaper? worth it?

sush

Mar 9, 2011
I'm really thinking it will be cheaper but is it safe? im planning to buy a 50" or 55" so it is a big deal, i am stiill looking if the price including S&H is worth the trouble, anyone did this before? which carrier you recommend? I usually ship stuff from USA to DR using Vimenpaq, but i am not sure if it is safe with them. if you've been there done that, Please HELP!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I'm really thinking it will be cheaper but is it safe? im planning to buy a 50" or 55" so it is a big deal, i am stiill looking if the price including S&H is worth the trouble, anyone did this before? which carrier you recommend? I usually ship stuff from USA to DR using Vimenpaq, but i am not sure if it is safe with them. if you've been there done that, Please HELP!!

Where are you shipping from, there are umteen threads on this if you search!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Ship it, even the companies will tell you. If you want to buy a small or medium size TV, then buy it in DR. Anything over 36"......ship it.
I shipped 2 (36" & 42") everything was great.

SHALENA

P.S. MONTERO SHIPPING - BRONX, NY

sush

Mar 9, 2011
Ship it, even the companies will tell you. If you want to buy a small or medium size TV, then buy it in DR. Anything over 36"......ship it.
I shipped 2 (36" & 42") everything was great.

SHALENA

P.S. MONTERO SHIPPING - BRONX, NY

yeah im thinking 50 or 55, can you send me their information in a PM please? my big concern is, IF somehting happens to the tv would they be responsible or i need to fix it? all the posts i search about this topic they all had to repair something after the tv arrived and if that is the risk i really dont want to get into that

sush

Mar 9, 2011
Get one in La Sirena, genuine guarantee.. Good brands, Samsung, Panasonic, Sony...

i went over the weekend to the city but everything i want or like is over a 100k (dop) and what i want in the states will be a lot cheaper i jsut dont know if it is worth the trouble or what i will save over there i will have to expend in taxes and shipping