Garden Kids school - web site?!?

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Been googling for ten minutes and the only links I find is to a web page selling garden toys for Kids.,.. Even on DR1 the link is wrong. Garden Kids

I remember this being a good school but if they cant figure out how to handle their web site...hmmm

Anybody that has the correct link?

tonya gardener

Sep 1, 2012
I have 2 say this to prevent other people who are planning to try the Garden kids drilling institute/ Circus.
For more then 4 years my kids went to school at Garden kids International (joke)school of Sosua.
At the beginning they where very happy and liked the teachers. But after 2 years the situation changed there a lot of foreign teachers teachers left to the other schools in the area ore back to there country. Why we all thought it was because of better payments but soon it all became clear the Director Yves and her husband are complete insane and have a really strange way of talking to the kids and teachers the aggressive way.
The last year My kids came everyday at home with tears of crying and i asked them what was going on?
The reason is that they are scared of Susan a to old teacher that already should enjoy her pension she is screaming to the kids and is a really mean person then there is still that woman the mother of Yves Castillo i think she is already reaching the 70 she is absolutely not a nice person.So i thought the problem was only with my kids. I went for a talk so i come in the office and Yves is sitting behind the desk with her psychologist next to her. I asked what happened and told her that my kids come home everyday with tears and that i don't think that is normal.....Yves said something in Spanish to the psychologist and she start talking i think your daughters are having problems with the language and we want to send them to the hospital to do some head scans and tests ????????????????????????????? Are they crazy.

Days after this conversation i spoke with other parents about this and found out that my problem was one of the less problematic.
2 weeks later we received a letter that the school prices went up a 100/150 dollars more.
If you look at the school that cost a 450 to 500 dollars a month/for 1 child then they have to do something about the school with all that money. Invest in new teachers from different country's Because at the moment there are only 2 or 3 foreign teachers, and they should make the classes a lot nicer, then the play yard is looking ridiculous.

This year about 20/25 families left Garden kids and they went to other schools in Puerto Plata and Sosua.
I guess Yves and her husband should not spent the school money in a new BMW or there last gain a Land Rover but in new and young teachers and good school equipment.