Educate me please!! The little things that don't really matter, but do!!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
For all those little niggles that you should know but don't, but never found it worth starting an entire thread over.
Educate each other!

What is the concept behind these vans that drive around the capital playing the sound of tortured dogs over loud speakers?
It attracts attention sure, but why tortured dogs?

Carry on!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Why, why, why do they put ketchup on ham and cheese sandwiches? lol the little things.

Different strokes for different folks. yuck!

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
What is the reason for having a Dominican sponsor for anything when your monthly income is $6000 US and theirs is $200 US....really? I really need them to back me up!?!

SHALENA

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Why can't you catch a mosquito with one hand? You grab it from the air, squeeze your hand tight, open your hand to look for a squished mozzie and it flies away!!!

sush

Mar 9, 2011
why do you diet 1 week to loose one pound and get it back in 2 meals?? SAD hehehe

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Holy Sht Bro...I was in Pizzza Pala on Sunday and I ordered the Palapizza. What the fu--? Seriously who the hell puts baloney and corn on a pizza? Seriously man! Do they not know the color scheme is f'd when you do that? You get a Veggie Lovers Pizza from Pizza hut and the colors accentuate your desire to eat it. But this thing here with pink ham quarters and bright yellow corn? Why do these people try and reinvent the wheel? If you dont know how to do something leave it alone.

Shoot.