Operations & Customer Service Staff Needed

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
From my email.
---------------------

I am a Director of a Dominican and U.S. Shipping Company called Blue Ocean Lines. We have been in Business since 1989 and have a trusted network of reliable carriers. We provide freight services from USA to Dominican Republic and vice Versa. We're currently looking for Bilingual staff with good English Skills.

Operation/Customer Service.
You must be very computer literate, and capable of working in a commercial environment.
Accuracy is a requirement. Key responsibilities:-

• QUOTATION
• cargo Reservation
• documentation
• Follow Through Customer Service

Our offices are based in 151 Isabel La Catolica, Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo.

For all roles, you MUST be 100% fluent / native in English. All jobs will involve extensive contact over the phone with and within the United Sates.

It's essential that you can communicate with your customers and have a high standard of written English. You must have a high level of computer skills in order to be able to fully utilize our computerized system.

Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 AM-6PM. We observe American Holidays.

If you're interested in working with us, please visit our website http://www.blueoceanline.com/employment.php
and submit an employment application.

Last edited:

web

Nov 5, 2005
www.blueoceanline.com/employment.php

type the link above with the .php on the end or just add to the original post

From my email.
---------------------

I am a Director of a Dominican and U.S. Shipping Company called Blue Ocean Lines. We have been in Business since 1989 and have a trusted network of reliable carriers. We provide freight services from USA to Dominican Republic and vice Versa. We're currently looking for Bilingual staff with good English Skills.

Operation/Customer Service.
You must be very computer literate, and capable of working in a commercial environment.
Accuracy is a requirement. Key responsibilities:-

• QUOTATION
• cargo Reservation
• documentation
• Follow Through Customer Service

Our offices are based in 151 Isabel La Catolica, Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo.

For all roles, you MUST be 100% fluent / native in English. All jobs will involve extensive contact over the phone with and within the United Sates.

It's essential that you can communicate with your customers and have a high standard of written English. You must have a high level of computer skills in order to be able to fully utilize our computerized system.

Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 AM-6PM. We observe American Holidays.

If you're interested in working with us, please visit our website www.blueoceanline.com/employment
and submit an employment application.