Paediatrican Recommendations in Cabrera / Nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
Hi Gang,

The days are getting closer to our impending move to Cabrera! I can't wait...I swear we've had 8 months of winter in Ottawa this year!

Please can anybody tell me whether there's a really good, reputable Paediatrician in Cabrera or nearby for when we arrive? I just want to get my 5 year old set up and know where to go once there :)

Thank you!

Anyone in the Cabrera/Caberete area, I hope to meet you there! :)
Anna

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
You might get conflicting advice here...... we like Dr Quinones at Centro Medico... not De la Cruz's clinic.....I'm sure that De La Cruz has his followers - enough said.

Centro medico is at the corner where George's bar is.

He's not a paediatrican per se (to my knowledge).... there may be no such animal..... others will speak - I'm sure

WW

Aug 21, 2007
At Centro Medico Cabarete (CMC), there is a pediatrician. Her name is Dr. Garcia. She is very dedicated. I have seen her not leave the hospital at all, staying 24 hours, while she has a patient who is quite ill. I don't have young children, so I cannot comment personally about her skill level. I have worked with her, though, with charity patients, children who needed operations- and basic care and nutrition in the weeks prior to the operation- and she seems quite competent.

I am not sure what her current status is, but about a year ago, she was also working at a clinic east of Cabarete- seems to me it was in Nagua. But, you can check with Mary Jo at CMC and even meet Dr. Garcia and talk with her there to screen her.

Good luck!

Lindsey

Status
Not open for further replies.