Need furnished apartment in Gazcue or Zona Colonial for June and July

zarathustra

May 4, 2011
I will be in Santo Domingo for 2 months in June and July. I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom furnished apartment in either the Colonial District or Gazcue. Ideally, I would like to be in an area that is considered safe and close to grocery stores and restaurants. I will not have a car so I anticipate that I will do a lot of walking.

Would like listings with pictures.

Thanks!

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
There are a lot of furnished apartments designed for people just like you in the Colonial Zone. As it is only 2 months it will be a bit pricey but not too bad. Do a google search and you will find many.

In the Colonial Zone everything is within walking distance for your daily needs - supermarkets, laundry, department store, hardware store, entertainment etc.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I have met a guy that can find you furnished studio in Colonial Zone for $500 per month, right in the centre of town. He's a yellow cab driver called Chico, you can find him outside of the restaurant El Conde.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I have a wonderful apartment in Gazcue and all its missing is you!
The room is very large and the apartment is completely furnished. The room is equipped with king size bed, air-conditioning, and plenty of closet space.
I am a Cuban American from San Francisco, California living and working here in the Dominican Republic. I am very responsible, outgoing, and bubbly, and am looking for someone on the same page to share my beautiful home!
The apartment is in Gazcue right off of Bolivar, close to Parque Independencia, el Palacio, la Zona Colonial, and is in a central spot making it easy to travel to all parts of the city.
The rent is $300 per month. Move in is ASAP!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

sorry.. are you looking for a room mate or a bed mate? is this a two bedroom apartment? are you female or male?

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I have called the number you posted at least 25 times trying to reach you. Can you contact me please by PM?