Guys always going to DR solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffer_o

Oct 23, 2009
My boyfriend is from DR and we live in the U.S. We have a child together. (No, I did not meet him in DR, and no, I didn't get him papers.) I notice that whenever he wants to visit DR, or any of the guys in his family visit DR, none of the womenfolk are invited. Wives, girlfriends, etc. Not invited. I have a friend whose wife is from DR and all the men in her family always go to DR without their wives or girlfriends as well. My friend says, "That's just how Dominican dudes roll." What's up with that? Anyone want to clue me in?

Zeffer_o

Oct 23, 2009
I do! My guess is that they go to "play," but of course when I mention this to my man he says I have a dirty mind. Guy friends who have gone to DR for bachelor parties have told me a lot about the power of the American dollar there...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I do! My guess is that they go to "play," but of course when I mention this to my man he says I have a dirty mind. Guy friends who have gone to DR for bachelor parties have told me a lot about the power of the American dollar there...

You are on the right track, just confront him about practicing safe sex, and let it be!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
lol

Cheap women, you are not there to see.

When the cat's away, you know the rest!!!!!

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Clearly they are all doing this to a) visit their Dominican girlfriend/wife b) interview the next girlfriend /wife c) get laid.

Sorry there is absolutely NO reason a man would want to visit here without his wife unless she will cramp his style!!!! He is fooling around - maybe with a regular - maybe with variety. BUT he is screwing around on you or them, depending who we are talking about.

Tell me any other reason why a man needs to go on vacation REGULARLY to the same spot with out you????

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Clearly they are all doing this to a) visit their Dominican girlfriend/wife b) interview the next girlfriend /wife c) get laid.

Sorry there is absolutely NO reason a man would want to visit here without his wife unless she will cramp his style!!!! He is fooling around - maybe with a regular - maybe with variety. BUT he is screwing around on you or them, depending who we are talking about.

Tell me any other reason why a man needs to go on vacation REGULARLY to the same spot with out you????

To be out with the boy's?
Same goes for the girls who stay "home" if they want to :)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
So, I live in the US and I'm dating a Dominican guy. He's from Santo Domingo and has been here in the States for a couple of years now. When we were discussing birth control options, he said that he once received an injection to render him sterile for 5 years. I thought this sounded bogus, especially after a Google search yielded no results, but then I spoke to a friend who is married to a Dominican man and he said this thing exists. Anyone heard of this? Is it as shady as it seems?

Miamor, you better get tested for every STD out there, and then get retested in 6 months, this guy is a walking STD if he is not covering up his Willy and is a regular sex tourist!

Has he brought you home any surprise gifts from his vacations yet?

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
Miamor, you better get tested for every STD out there, and then get retested in 6 months, this guy is a walking STD if he is not covering up his Willy and is a regular sex tourist!

Has he brought you home any surprise gifts from his vacations yet?

I would assume in this day and age, this should be a regular occurrence. I would assume EVERYONE knows that the possibility is out there. It doesn't take a vacation, it takes 30 minutes (or 10 for some).

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
To be out with the boy's?
Same goes for the girls who stay "home" if they want to :)

Nah, once in a while they are out with the boys. Regular - nope. The girls don't stay home because they want to they are not invited. BIG DIFFERENCE.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
all about trust I know a few married men that come here alone or with male friends and not for chasing anyone , just for relaxation......I wouldnt say its a given that they are straying

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
all about trust I know a few married men that come here alone or with male friends and not for chasing anyone , just for relaxation......I wouldnt say its a given that they are straying

But do you know DOMINICAN men doing this and not straying???

TheHun

May 4, 2008
"when I mention this to my man he says I have a dirty mind."

This is f@#$ing hilarious!
What would a bunch of guys do in the DR WITHOUT their girlfriends and wife? Come on??!!
I have barely seen a dominican guy here who does not cheat on his wife or girlfriend(s). It's so much part of the culture here, like when a non-Dominican guy is going out for a Thursday night poker.
You can do the same as their wife or girlfriends do: live with it, or leave him for another Dominican dude, who does exactly the same, perhaps find a non-Dominican dude, who doesn't go often to a 3rd world country with his friends.

Here, very easy, check all that apply:

While guys are here without their girlfriend or wife, they do...

A, Having sex with cheap hookers
B, Bible study - before having sex with cheap hookers
C, Having sex with cheap hookers
D, Playing domino in front of a colmado - before having sex with cheap hookers
E, Having sex with cheap hookers
F, Watching baseball - before having sex with cheap hookers
G, Dancing Salsa, Merengue, Bachata with cheap hookers - before having sex with them
H, All above

I believe I covered all, someone may help me out if I didn't.

Listen to Tamborista, he gave you a very good advice.

The Hun

gandolf50

Apr 17, 2011

I visited the DR twice with friends to dive. My other half was not interested and didn't come with me. Maybe this is the exception but I am sure I am not the only one who visited the DR alone for something other then sex tourism.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I was specifially referring to Dominican men doing this on a regular basis and not inviting their women. I am sure that is not you. Your other half was not interested. The OP was not invited nor were the other GF and wives. Very different.

YES clearly some men do go on occasional vacations with buddies or alone. Women do the same BUT not regularly and never inviting her man.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Mens Only DR trip

My boyfriend is from DR and we live in the U.S. We have a child together. (No, I did not meet him in DR, and no, I didn't get him papers.) I notice that whenever he wants to visit DR, or any of the guys in his family visit DR, none of the womenfolk are invited. Wives, girlfriends, etc. Not invited. I have a friend whose wife is from DR and all the men in her family always go to DR without their wives or girlfriends as well. My friend says, "That's just how Dominican dudes roll." What's up with that? Anyone want to clue me in?

You already know the answer !!!

I always travel alone when visiting the DR or whatever other country, my wife is only interested in visiting and staying with her family when in the DR, I like to travel around and see places, FYI, I live in Cura?ao and don't have to go to the DR to get laid cheap, that would mean a half miile walk from my home to find some nice DR hookers.
Fact is I don't do that here, neither in the DR
But, then again, I'm not Dominican

Status
Not open for further replies.