Soccer correspondent needed for Dominican Republic - Anguilla

InfostradaMark

May 17, 2011
For the upcoming soccer World Championship qualifying games of the Dominican Republic on June 7 against Anguilla we are looking for correspondents. Please read below if you are interested to cover the match for us in echange for a financial compensation.

Please let me introduce our company and our work for FIFA.

My name is Mark Montvai and I work for Infostrada Sports in Nieuwegein, The Netherlands.
Infostrada Sports is a worldwide provider of comprehensive sports statistics and information services.
The core of Infostrada Sports' activities are its sports databases.
All facts and figures on matches, athletes, teams, results, competitions, tournaments, stadiums, sponsors and much more are stored in what is now considered to be one of the world's largest sports databases.

The website of the F?d?ration Internationale de Football Association (FIFA; FIFA.com - F?d?ration Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)) will offer extensive coverage of the FIFA World Cup Qualification matches for the 2014 FIFA World Cup(tm).
Infostrada Sports has been contracted by FIFA's New Media department to supply the main match data for these matches for FIFA.com.

For this project I am looking for football reporters all over the world who are willing to attend World Cup qualification/preparation matches for us and get paid for it. The only thing the reporter has to do is providing us:
> The squad information of both national teams involved in the concerning match.
> The line-ups of both teams: names, shirt numbers, position, officials
> Start and end of first and second half
> Goals with scorer/shirt number and minute
> Yellow and red cards with booked player/shirt number and minute
> Subsititutions with players names/shirt numbers and minute

We will arrange press credentials for the match if needed.
Needless to say Infostrada Sports is willing to pay for providing this information.

If anyone is interested, please send an email to fifa@infostradasports.com! Also, if you have more information about the confirmed match date or venue, please contact us as well.

Thanks,
Mark
InfostradaSports